Bunker Quantity Survey
Survey types in addition to Bunker Quantity Survey
Remaining on Board (ROB) Survey
BQS with Mass Flow Meter Assessment
The BQS with Mass Flow Meter Performance investigation service will assist the dispute resolution process as it will be carried out by instrumentation engineering experts specializing in MFM technology and:
- Reviews the dispute claim between supplied and receive quantity difference
- Proposes necessary MFM document access
- Investigates MFM working data, covering items such as MFM transmitted logged data in ASCII format, transmitter setting, stored value verification etc.
- Based upon findings, recommends whether the MFM meets operating conditions or not, in an unbiased manner
- If the requirements are not met the MFM technologist develops robust reasoning and recommendations to our clients.
Quick Screening Mass Flow Meter Profile evaluation service
Mass Flow Meter operation is not “Plug & Play” and dispute resolution will be complex if a set of procedures is not available to do a preliminary round of checks based on existing parameters. This is also the intention of the new VPS Quick Screening service where we will do a meter profile evaluation of mass flow, air index, temperature, density, drive gain, damping etc. Field Documents checks on calibration certificate, zero verification report etc. will also form part of this quick screening assessment.
Should the Quick Screening evaluation result in a “Fail” rating, then a more comprehensive investigation of the Mass Flow Meter can be initiated where required.