CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER, LA PORTE TX
Immediate need for Regional Customer Service Manager located in La Porte, TX
Seeking an experience and talented business professional to join our team.
Will work in a fast‐paced collaborative environment.
This role will lead the customer service and logistics team to achieve agreed customer service levels and satisfaction to all customers across the Americas and with close collaboration with regional customer service managers in Europe and Asia.
A strong background in a call center setting is desired
The future Customer Service Manager will possess strong coordination and change management attitude.
Minimal supervision with decision making.
Consistently provide tactful communication, non‐verbally and verbally and in written form.
Be able to appropriately articulate feedback with clarity and concision
- Manage the customer service/ logistics departments and ensure departmental KPIs are on track
- Responsible for managing day to day relationships with customers and direct reports
- Motivate the customer service team and logistics team by creating and encourage a continuous process improvement environment.
- Ensure that all customer facing activities are carried out in adherence to agreed service standards and department quality controls.
- Align departmental and individual objectives with the broader business goals.
- Establish regional customer service and contract management procedures.
- Provide employee mentoring, training, support and hiring of new employees
- Drive needed business changes and improvements across departments
- Create, implement and measure departmental key performance indicators (KPI)
- Develop employee personal development plans and goals and provide regular feedback on developmental areas.
- Promptly investigate and ensure customer impacting issues are proactively resolved
- Create and close continuous improvement incidents
Manage customer and contract accounts:
- Account management is supported by Dynamic AX application. Great knowledge of Dynamics AX is desired.
- Respond to general enquiries from customers received through the VPS website and marketing shared mailbox
- Create customer login details for new accounts and provide technical support to regional accounts.
- Become the Dynamics AX super user expert to translate improvement request to IT and AX production team.
- Responsible to review all contracts to ensure accurate data integrity and provide feedback to application software managers and IT issues.
- Provide sales and marketing support to account managers and Regional Director
- Partner with region sales team to grow business and attend business conferences or customer visits with sales when requested.
- Be able to use excel in everyday use to collect and analyze data to assist account managers with contract utilization analysis to identify new sales and cross selling opportunities
- Understanding of QlikView applications
- Take full ownership of coordinating regional Fuel Management Courses as per global schedule
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Business field with 5 years in customer service with managerial experience
Experience /Knowledge of the Marine Industry highly desirable.
Supply chain logistics experience desired
Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point
Strong interpersonal skills especially with ability to handle high amounts of request and manage conflicts.
Good organizational and analytical skills
Be able to multitask
Good time management skills to prioritize work load to achieve key objectives
Some travel is required.
To apply to this opening, please submit your resume to:
Yeni M Ortiz